Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Just some pictures

Since I still don't have facebook and I haven't set up an online photo account, here are some pictures I wanted to share with you all. These pictures are of my time at Ssezibwa Falls. With a few staff members and friends we hiked around this fall last Sunday. Ssezibwa Falls is located east of Mukono (where I reside) and about 30 minutes west of Jinja (where the mouth of the Nile is located). Here they are...

 Brendah (co-worker) and I on a boda boda (motorcycle driver) on the last leg of our journey to the falls

Ruth (another co-worker) on a boda boda heading toward the falls

Ssezibwa Falls

 Me in front of Ssezibwa Falls

Brendah, myself, Lisa (co-worker), Eddie (Lisa's husband), Jamie (new friend), and Ruth

Ssezibwa Falls park

Trying to be creative with the black and white mode on my camera

Walking back to the main road to get a Matatu (14 passenger taxi van) back to Mukono              

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture of you on the motorcycle.

    ReplyDelete